NSG 6330 iHuman Case Study – Rachael Hardy
This discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week based on the course competencies covered. For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
Discussion Assignment Instructions:
- Post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the assigned due date.
- Use course textbook readings and the South University Online Library to support your work.
- Cite your sources and provide references in APA format.
- Participate in the discussion by responding to at least two classmates’ initial postings.
- Ask questions, provide clarifications, present a rationale for your point of view, challenge aspects of the discussion, or indicate relationships between different lines of reasoning.
- Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.
NSG 6330 iHuman Case Study – Rachael Hardy Assignment Details:
- Complete the iHuman case study titled “Rachael Hardy” based on course objectives and weekly content.
- Utilize iHuman cases to enhance clinical reasoning, ongoing assessments, diagnostic skills, and development of evidence-based patient care plans.
- Refer to iHuman material, which may appear in quizzes, midterm exams, and final exams.
Questions for Discussion:
- Outline important questions to include when interviewing a patient with this issue.
- Describe clinical findings that may manifest in a patient with this issue.
- Identify any necessary diagnostic studies for this patient and explain the reasons behind them.
- Provide the primary diagnosis and three differential diagnoses for this patient, explaining the rationale for each.
- Discuss your management plan, including pharmacologic therapies, tests, patient education, referrals, and follow-ups.
Click here for information on accessing and navigating NSG 6330 iHuman Case Study – Rachael Hardy.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Also Read: i-human case study answers